Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Stunned

For the first time in my life my perception of reality has been attacked. I had absolutely no defense for it. It was totally unexpected and totally below the belt. For a second, I almost broke down and cried like a pussy whipped virgin.

It was a simple case of he said, she said. I'm not going to get into details but let's just say I now know how athletes wrongly accused of rape must feel.

And hell no I didn't rape anyone. Not even close.

One thing I've learned from this is challenging someone's reality and causing them to actually think twice and replay events in question is extremely powerful. Wickedly powerful. Used in a situation when you already have an edge and the need to fend off a late offensive arises the technique is golden. A technique I must add to my arsenal.