Tuesday, March 02, 2004


So Little Time

I've got so much going on right now that remnants of that cold will not go away. I'm positive its due my overly stressful days and nights. The job is grueling as usual, these classes are wearing me out, new bills keep popping up, etc. I'd kill to be able to buy like 4 more hours each day. On top of that, I still haven't hit the gym this year. If I could just squeeze in like 30min a day I know that'll provide me with some much needed energy. And as much as I come up with excuse after excuse, I still find time to sit around and do nothing. Today I woke up at 8:30 and could've easily woke up and began my day. Instead I picked up the eco workbook (while still lying in bed) and tried to answer a few questions in my head. All that did was put me back to sleep for a couple more hours. Note to self: go do an espresso shot before trying to read that stuff.


Instense Sparing in Cyberspace

Yeah M and I sparred pretty hard today. Mainly stupid shit but I softened her up with a little story of what happened to me on Saturday...

sun: i was on the bus and i saw this little girl that looked exactly like u
sun: when u were around 15-16.. i swear a splitting image
sun: i couldnt stop staring at her
sun: i bet she thought i was a molestor or some chet hehe
sun: she was w/ her bf too and i remember thinking...
sun: if i was half my age i'd walk over there and snatch u away from him


Ok so the story wasn't 100% factual but good enough to plant a seed in her heart.


My DVD Collection

My DVD List at DVD Aficionado