Friday, July 30, 2004

First Sonogram

I deperately want to start blogging again. Especially just to document my life during these trying times. But it's really tough as I don't have the time nor the motivation. I just feel like I should be spending my time doing something more productive.

Yesterday, Wifey and I when to see the doctor and I saw the first sonogram of the baby. Seriously, I was expecting to see an amoeba-like image on the screen. Instead I saw what was a little human complete with arms and legs. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I stood there mouth agape for like 10 minutes. My child even moved around wildly like he/she was going the cabbage patch or some shit. Whoa. I'll never forget that moment.

I know its as natural as the thought of life itself but for some reason I'm trippin on the thought of a human being inside another human. It's just sooo weird.