Monday, August 09, 2004


What's Been Crackalackin

I told my boss about our new FTE that will be arriving around Feb/Mar. I just wanted to giver her a heads up in case she notices i suddenly less visible and responsive these upcoming months.

I've beens suffering from extreme upper and lower back pain. Most likely, it's a direct result of sitting on my ass all day eating baby back ribs and bread. It doesn't help that I've been avoiding the gym either. That old adage that a father-to-be usually puts on around ten pounds during the mother's pregnancy is completely true. I gotta turn this around.

Going through a bit of a hacker revival as of late. That desire to hack and quench my thirst for systems knowledge is strong once again... real strong. Although I've been lazy for the most part, haven't been lazy about learning new things. Thanks SANS. Thanks Authors of How to Own a Continent (awesome book).

Last but definitely not least: Football season is here. Tonight the Hall of Fame Game kicks off in Canton, OH. DEN (-1) vs WASH. Finally.. my favorite time of the year.