Thursday, September 18, 2003

Starting anew...

With all the possible happenings in my near and distant future I've decided to get in shape: mentally, physically, and spirtually (not to mention spiritually). After all who knows what could happen next... loss of employment, a little sun on the way, home purchase, etc. On top of that I've gotta endure these damn courses. In order to make these things happen (or not happen) I must be in peak form.

As corny as a blog/diary my seem it may prove helpful in the end. Who the fuck knows.. but we're soon to find out it. And as soon as a few kinks are ironed out I may be able to contribute something both entertaining and insightful to the general public (don't hold your breath).

Lets focus on one thing right now.. ONE thing. That should be enough:

Wake up at a reasonable fucking time!!!
Tomorrow's goal: wake up at 8:30 AM PST

That's it for today. Expect blog from me around that time. L8.