Sunday, September 21, 2003

y0y0. Finally visited Hooters SF for the first time last night... Rolled up there with Jovi and his homie Ron from Daygo. I have to say it was a blast but somewhat different from Hooters down in Texas. Not as many blondes...Waitresses were a little thicker and definitely had mo junk in dem trunks. On the bright side the waitresses were very friendly and accommodating (I got pics to prove it). As far as the wings, they were aight... Not as spicy as advertised and tasted as if they had been frozen for a very long time. Their naming conventions are surprisingly different too: Bentley wings are known as 911 in deez here parts. After four pints of Sierra and two pitchers of Coors Light (yes, I unwillingly drank some Coors Light) we made our way to North Beach and hit some lounge spot called Sushi something. Most of the popular spots had extremely long lines and since we weren't exactly appropriately dressed we hit this spot. I don't really remember too much as I was in a semi-drunken stupor by then, I think all the peeps up in there treated it as a last resort type spot too. Nothing noteworthy.

Even though it's only been 2-3 days, Project Wake Yo Azz Up On Time has been successful. I just have to follow through and make it a habit.. A way of life. knaw whut i mean??

After I maintain some regularity in my schedule other things should automatically improve too (work, school, etc).

Workout for the day: Treadmill 30 mins @5.2-6.0
Bumpin: The Apl Song - Black Eyed Peas