Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Alright.. so I didn't lift any weights this morning. I think I woke up about 15 min before the usual time. Progression is still progression right? Tomorrow I'll wake up very early not to work out but because I have to join some people for lunch at Henry Hunans.

I've been thinking lately.. I need to start writing about enlightening experiences in my life instead of the same old daily grind (computer security, gambling, womanizing, fantasy football). It's not that it isn't cool or interesting, because it surely is. It's just that its not something worth recording. In 5-10 years from now that type of crap really won't matter. I'll just read it and scratch my head wondering what I was thinking... so theres really no point. There are exceptions though... some of those experiences are just too damn good not to mention and are in fact very substantial.