Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I just returned from H-Town. Considering how much I partied (pretty much every night) I feel pretty refreshed. Couldn't stop .. Wouldn't stop!!! I guess seeing old friends has that effect on me. Either that or I'm completely to immune to the rigors of partying. I even look and feel younger it seems but I guess H-Town just has that effect on me. I feel like a horny 16 yr old. hahaha. Maybe the humidity has some sort of age defying effect there's some kind of aphrodisiac present in that air... I know the women there don't look that much better than they do here. Who knows.. why analyze if further. All I know is I have my December trip circled on the calendar.

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP.

Have you ever noticed that a lot of hackers are so self masochistic? How else can you explain their unflinching and extreme desire to get into that prized system at all costs and no matter how long it takes. It's a sickness. There's an exquisite pleasure that comes from countless attempts at penetration. And once we finally get in euphoria is no where to be found. It's happened to me time and time again. We just move on to the next target. Is it worth it?? Yes, I wouldn't have it any other way.

However since I'm a little more well rounded now in other aspects of life such as psychology and the bigger picture of things, certain principles have enabled me to continue to do what I do without getting stuck in some vicious cycle of trial and error forever. Okam's Law is a helpful rule to live by: only do exactly what is need to get into that elusive server... nothing more... nothing less. Otherwise, time and energy will be lost forever and that's something you can NEVER recover. Don't ever forget that.