Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I've been out of my regular groove lately. I haven't worked out in a week or so and I've been sleeping too damn much. I may be coming down with something. Possibly the same thing my wife had. I guess after 3 nights of hardcore partying can make any 30yr old feel a little under the weather... Hopefully I'm just imagining things and it'll pass in a few hours.

I just started reading The Story of My Life by Giacomo Casanova. The man was a true hedonist... alot like yours truly. I can definitely relate to his keen sensitivity to pleasure. Being a true playa comes from deep down inside.. it's not something that you can teach yourself.

On the blowing my scrilla front, I decided to let go and drop $155 on some white/red/black Air Max 95's. Yeah it's a baller type shoe (with a lower case "b") and it wasn't really in the budget but damn I need some new tight kicks to floss. Anyways I can't wait to receive them.

Going to sleep now.. and I am waking up at 7am to lift some weights.