From this highly educational site.
(1) Power Abuse and Influence - Spiderman's guardian said it best, "with great power, comes great responsibility". Oprah abuses her power and influence over her audience to sell materialistic items, unhealthy foods, hollow weight loss diets, etc.. all for her own personal gain. These items in no way help people. What's even worse is during the same week, Oprah usually has a show which completely contradicts her advice and promotion. She claims America is falling further in debt because of the expensive things we should not buy, ie. designer clothing, etc... that America is getting fatter (if you go to Oprah's web site, you will see ads for Oreo cookies, and other fattening foods), bottom line, Oprah is a hypocrite, who wears expensive clothing, promotes it, then tells you not to wear it, all the while keeping her ratings and profits up. Stupid house wife stormtroopers rush out and buy whatever Oprah says. Poor husbands all over the globe have no choice but to succum to the dark side and give in to their the brainwashed wife.
(2) Personal Attacks and Shallow Tactics - When Oprah is put in her own place, she uses her show and influence to attack way below the belt. Take the fashion clothing company Hermes. Oprah wanted in after hours to shop. The store was closed. So she called the store and company racist. She devoted a whole show on the subject and attacked the company. Of course because of her influence, sales suffered, so the CEO of the company had to come on and publicly apologize for something they never did wrong. THE STORE WAS CLOSED. Oprah is not better or special then anyone else. Using the race card to reduce a companies profits because of bitterness is PATHETIC and IMMORAL.
(3) Arrogance - Just because Oprah's show is popular, she thinks she is always right. Oprah does not have any degree(s) of education in psychology. She imposes her poor advice always on people, and what's unfortunate is most people that watch her show believe it because, well it's Oprah, and she is rich and famous, so she must be right. How pathetic.
(4) Deception for Personal Gain - Do you remember that show were Oprah "gave" away all those cars?! People thought she was the best! So generous! After all, 276 cars is a lot of cash to give away! 8 million to be exact. Guess what. Oprah never paid for them, she just wanted it to appear that way. General Motors wanted to launch the new Pontiac G6 in a big way, so they stuck a deal with Oprah, yet another clever product placement deal, GM gets themselves a massive market, and in turn, Oprah's image is better than even. Clever deception indeed. Watch her show closely, and you will see all the product placements and clever lines and tactics she used on her viewers to buy her promoters products.
(5) Cultural Bullying - Oprah pushes her promoters culture and her guest's products onto everyone else. She always displays someone's new clothing line, or book, or some product, that rarely provides any relevant use or help to someone's life. Oprah preaches how everyone wants in and that you need it this product, thus of course many brainwashed viewers rush out and buy whatever Oprah recommends, helping you once again thrust deeper into debt. But don't worry, Oprah will soon have another show on American poverty, and debt diet plans!
(6) Celebrity Worship - Actors and Singers are at the top of the American social ladder, despite the fact that they don't actually do anything. Oprah's show used to actually have relevant topics, now its just celebs appear to boost Oprah's ratings, and interject commercial products.
(7) Child Exploits - Usually once a week a child is brought on the show and tells their tales of physical or mental abuse, sexual abuse, etc... What never happens is no real professional help is given to this child. They come on the show, Oprah imposes her poor advice, her ratings are up at the expense of the child, because of such a shocking story, and in the end, Oprah wins in the ratings, and they child never receives any real help. Oprah has even brought on children that have received death threats, i.e. Web cam teen porn kid, where the child's life was threatened if he went on the show, but that didn't seem to stop Oprah from having him come on.
(8) Oprah Morphing Ability - Oprah is so fake. When an African American women or man is on the show, Oprah talks like "Yo, what's up girl", or "Aight ya'll" but when theirs a white guest, she morphs into Jackie Kennedy and is composed and talks so conservative. Just be yourself, and stop changing into different people to fit your demographic audience.
(9) Oprah is a Proven Liar - Oprah said on her show she never did drugs. Then a media company finds out and is about to expose her. So Oprah does a 180 and confesses her drug (crack) use. Then blames it on her boyfriend. Talk about shallow.
(10) Hypocrisy - Oprah is a total hypocrite. One show is about poverty, and how everyone is going into debt, or we're all getting fatter, then the next show its the latest fashion, what to wear to make you look skinny and popular, and of course the $50 dollar brownies to buy, and all your favorite goodies that can be flown, yes by airplane, to your doorstep. Unbelievable.