Wednesday, January 12, 2005


Goodbye Gamblers Anonymous

My friends and I figuratively refer to the act of ceasing to gamble as checking into GA, or Gamblers Anonymous. Such a group actually exists. We have no real affiliation to the real non-profit group for degenerate gamblers. Besides, joining the real GA is for pussies... Real gamblers just take time off then come back sharp as fuck.

This is exactly what I did this past weekend. After a month and a half hiatus I laid down some small time wagers. Let me tell you what a thrill it is to call the man and place a bet after time off. It's like that first line of coke for the night or penetrating a hot bitch you've been chasing for months for the first time. Just kidding. Maybe I'm not.

Anyways, I took STL, NYJ, and MIN. I would've taken IND too but I didn't wake up early enough on Saturday. That's 3-0 for weekend. Although I made was some small change I feel ecstatic. This weekend I continue my onslaught of the man..