Sunday, April 11, 2004


Another Dumbass Move

We'll it looks like I've managed to do it again. A little background: I've been suffering from vertigo all week, I've been stressed about work, school, taxes, and this upcoming rendezvous (that is looking more and more doubtful). I was extremely anxious to get really tore up with these doods. And what happens... once again yours truly has found a way to get totally hammered and make a fool of himself and... put lives in danger. Friends from HTown and NYC were in town: D, A, R, R and M. We decide to hit up Ruby Skye on Thursday (god only knows why). I had to work on some servers until about 11:20 and for some strange reason I really wanted to get drunk with these fools. Anyways to keep a long story short I proceed to out drink everyone and attempt to drive them to Sparkys for a late night bite to eat. I swear I felt fine when we first got in the car. I also wanted to scare them a little too.. very dumb. Anyways I run a red light, swerve a few times, and almost hit an oncoming car head on. Needless to say, they were extremely pissed that night and initially I figured it cast a cloud over the rest of the weekend.

Although I think they actually forgave me for almost killing them and we had alot of fun the rest of the weekend, it had a direct effect on my level of confidence. I felt overly self-conscious and I just couldn't be my usual funny/confident self. By the way... I've learned that sudafed could contribute to depression as well. I aint taking that crap any more.