Friday, April 23, 2004


Go Rox

I don't know why I even care so much but I'm overly excited about the Rox game vs the Lakers tonight. We look discouraged and we're playing agains the red hot Lakes. The stage is set down in good ole H-Town. We're down 0-2 after losing a heartbreaker in game 1 and getting blown out game 2. Vegas' line is LAL -1.5. Kobe's defense has been dealt a strong blow in his rape case... will he be affected by it? Why is the late money steadily pouring in on the Lakers side? Can the Rockets dig deep and will themselves to victory? Can they limit the turnovers and play solid defense while trying to put 90 points on the board? I dunno... but I'm terribly excited and adrenaline is pumping as if I'm about to engage in a crucial battle.

Tipoff is in 2 1/2 hours. Hooters, Fisherman's Wharf is the battleground. *gulp*

Anyways, I gotta hit the gym.. to settle these nerves...