Monday, April 05, 2004


Some Ballsy Predictions

Can you believe I'm sitting here in my dirty cubicle late on a Sunday night? Yup, it's the 3rd consecutive Sunday I've spent with my collegues banging away at code. It feels like Saturday dentention back in high school except there are no little hoochies in short skirts to engage me. Will this end soon?? Am I starting to lose it? One thing's for sure, this is totally hosing up the rest of my week. I've cut back on turning in school lessons (in the middle of crunch time no less) and I've turned to the bottle to keep me sane. Will I get through this unscathed? Yeah.... not only yeah.. but HELL YEAH i will. No fuckin sweat. Everything is under control. I promise... School: locked. Taxes: done deal. M: Yeah I'm hittin dat (j/k). I owe it all to confidence in myself.