Friday, February 18, 2005


IPod Top 10

One of the raddest features of the IPod and ITunes is its ability to keep track of what I'm listening to most and the iterations of these listens. By no means do these top 10 songs I play most respresent my all-time favorites. However, I do find it fascinating to discover that each track holds some special meaning for me and my current lifestyle. Crude analysis follows.

01) Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
I guess the line "Players only love you when their playing" serves as a hint.

02) Jet - Cold Hard Bitch
Yeah woman.. you know who you are.

03) Third Eye Blind - Can't Get Away
Epitomizes my obsessive-compulsive side

04) Spoon - Lines in the Suit
This song just rules.

05) Johannes Brahms - Sonata No. 1 For Cello and Piano in E Minor
My daughter's favorite jam.

06) Third Eye Blind - Blinded
About a chick that my third eye just can't cease chasing.

07) The Killers - Mr. Brightside
I have no idea how this is on the list.

08) Linkin Park - Faint
While I plot my revenge.

09) The Roots - The Seed (2.0)
Black Thought: egotistical and transcendent... just like me.

10) The Game - Westside Story
Read the previous post.

Honorable Mentions in the top 25 (Explanations unnecessary):

Tom Waits - Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
Beck - Debra
D'Angelo - Alright
Eminem - Never Enough