Thursday, February 03, 2005


Much Ado About Nothing

There's this new Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor. I have no idea what it's called but the magical concoction contains strawberry cheesecake ice cream with graham crackers. Although I've tried it and have to agree that it's pretty good, K is absolutely addicted to it. So much that we spent a couple hours driving to four different Safeways searching for it... No luck.

A friend of mine recently mentioned she had a publicist on her payroll for her thriving new business. She pays her a few grand a month to get the business' name out to the public. I told her I have several publicists and I don't pay them a dime. They're all these big mouth h0ez that can't keep my name out of they're mouths. Biatches.

Not much else is up...

I've been spending a lot of time doing absolutely nothing except for downloading/listening to music and reading. I've been procrastinating about readying the house. I figured I needed some peace and quiet before chaos breaks loose.