Sunday, December 04, 2005

Revolutionary Idea

Yes, I read Tucker Max's material. And yes, that's an understatement.

Today I read post by him that I find absolutely intriguing and completely falls into what I've been wanting to achieve my whole life (although I've never been able to communicate it).

On Social Movements:

It's not my drinking and my fornicating and my writing that is what is ultimately so compelling about me--it is that I refuse to accept other peoples limitations on my life and I actively pursue my own personal satisfaction. This is a revolutionary idea and approach to life, if you really stop to think about it.
--Tucker Max

Imagine being able to recreate the world around you by simplying doing whatever it is you want to do, while somehow being a positive influence in that world.