Wednesday, December 10, 2003

werd up. Just got out of a conference room cake party for a coworker who just got married. Lemon cake was off da chain. Not much has been happening lately because future plans depend on the results of future events (i.e. possible layoffs at offsite, midterm grades). During this brief standstill I've been a serious bum. I've been staying up til 4am, d/ling mp3's, steering clear of that weight room and treadmill, and fine tuning my blitzes in madden. Ouch. My bruce lee physique now resembles homer simpson's.

On the brighter side, I think I'm finally getting over this damn flu. The damn thing lasted approximately 12 days. Sore throat and muscle aches subsiding... regaining flexibility...

With that said, I'm going to push myself once again. I've got three motivating factors: xmas trip quickly approaching, seeing how quick my homie got swole, an ambien prescription.

I've been d/ling and bumping some new (relatively) Foreign Legion tracks. Not sure why but I can totally relate to their style and where they're coming from. Gotta cop dat.

Quote of the day:
"I'm a lover not a gambler."
--yours truly