Thursday, December 23, 2004


Break in the Action

Finally I get to sleep in and catch up on some much needed being-a-bum type activities...

This year marks the first year I'll be away from my parents during Christmas ever. It's a little saddening and I know my mom is probably bothered by the end of this long tradition. I'm sure though, that she understands that it just isn't healthy for K to fly while she's past 7-8 months. And, I really owe it to my wife to finally spend a Christmas with her. Hopefully us coming down for Thanksgiving made up for it. Plus, we'll see them again during delivery time in Feb. Man, life's about to get real hectic...

A couple nights ago I treated myself to an oh so delicious vice. And no, I'm not talking about that new bartender at Fizzies (damn she's fine).. I'm still working on that ;-). I'm talking about kicks. Hella limited edition get-yo-ass-shot-over-them type kicks: The Air Jordan XIII black and red. I haven't bought kicks since those II's back in March and due to the home purchase and other priorities I even passed on such exclusives as the VII Olys and the CG IV's. So it was only natural for me stay up til midnight PST wait for them to pop up on niketown.com... they are smokin. Can't wait for them to arrive.