Wednesday, December 15, 2004


Head Start on New Years Resolution

They say in the computer security world: You're only as your weakest link. I've found out recently that theory also applies to us as human beings.

I've spent countless hours working on hardening and fortifying many parts of my armor to such an extent that these parts are now resilient and impenetrable. In turn, I've neglected certain obvious chinks.

That vulnerable link I'm refering to is state.

When I'm in a poor or negative state all goes wrong. I become a monster. I forget everything else I've worked so hard to learn all these years. It's like that memory location containing all the lessons learned that are supposed to get referenced before a crucial action is taken gets completely ignored.

Not for long...

I'm re-engineering the system. That's all I have to say.