Tuesday, December 21, 2004


Short Days

I've been waking up at 7am for the past two days to attend Veritas Volume Manager training. Now why the hell would a security engineer torture himself with the the most boring topic in all of IT? I have no clue. Ask my boss.

At least training is down in the Embarcadero, which serves as a much better locale than bum infested south of market. I swear the area is filled with hot young professional bitches. Too bad my game does not exist before 3pm...

I did have a strange encounter at a neighborhood restaurant tonight. Stylish pretty 23ish thang could not take her eyes off me. It was as if she was undressing me with her eyes while subtly offering me pussy as she walked by. It lasted for a good 4-5 seconds and concluded with a sexy yet devious little smile. Pretty bold considering it happened while I was having dinner with my wife. Get at me when I'm solo babydoll.

On a another note, I was notified about a bizarre and shocking occurence. The contractor that worked on the remodel of my condo apparently had 4 fingers severed off by a saw (they were able to save three of the four fingers). Now that's nuts. I should've told him to be more careful when I saw hem installing crown mouldings while barefoot and being careless with live wires.