Saturday, April 23, 2005

Ayo Fo Yayo

Man I retired from blow, honestly. That chet don't do nuthin for me no more. I have nothing against it tho. If you can keep it in check that is...

But that playa sun iz still who he his. I understand peeps. Especially the brilliant but unheard...

And that unheard prodigy is my boy Andre Nickatina... cmon man. Is he not the baddest nuga in hiphop? And, yes, I call it hiphop. That's right, that homie formerly known as Dre Dog who's been revered for over a decade by intelligent hoodlums (and for some reason skaters and snowboarders) in the know. I'm talkin' about a gangsta that coulda been up ther wit the best of them, Pac, Biggie, Nas, Scarface, etc but for his own reasons he decided to keep it real as fuck.

i should buy a cemetery and get much bigger
and make money off you dead ass niggas
but fool you don't hear me, niggas fear me
but they wanna get near me
the six five devil's son, I said the devil's son
can you find a more wicked one?
that can creep through the night like a wicked witch
smokin thai stick, on a broomstick


or my favorite line:

...bumpin c-bo on the way to way to tahoe

And on the reaaaal, this cat never got his video on BET or MTV cuz he spits game about one taboo subject: cocaine. Come on biatch... But i digress. What if he spat soley about gun clappin and platinum grills like these insipid rappers on TV? What if he he was from LA or NY instead of da Frisco City? What if 50 and Eminem fans didn't have a problem digesting the unique sound and unorthodox technique? He'd be up there with the best of them. Take a listen and tell me when's the last time you heard someone spit like this.