Monday, April 18, 2005

Back In Action

Thats right... I'm back. After a two month hiatus to help care for and bond with my beautiful baby daughter, the original man, or should I say the father, of leisure returns. To celebrate my return and monumental change in my life I've decided to change the template to something geekier, less gruesome. After all, i gotta start acting my age and transform into a more bidness-like disciplinarian father. Yikes.

But don't fret playa cuz I'mma keep it gully for you and yours. No matter how incoherent and ebonic-laden these first few entries may appear (I need time to warm up and get used to writing again) I'mma flow since I'm much more relaxed than I was a couple months ago before the little hellraiser from heaven was born.

Yeah... I'll be busier than a one-legged-man in an ass kicking contest but I will post gosh darnit.

Looks like this blog's gotten beaurecratic as heck too as this is the second post about posting. It reminds me of how we have meetings about having meetings at work.

Check out what I've been listening to here.