Wednesday, June 02, 2004


Eye Woes

If it ain't one thing its another. I've finally rid myself of those nasty vertigo problems (knock on wood). Now I'm dealing with a very unpleasant eye problem. My right eye is constantly red, itchy, and sometimes even stings a bit. After wearing my contacts for a few hours vision from my right eye is blurred. It gets cloudy and if I stare directly into a source of light I see perfectly circlular color rings around it. I've been taking some Naphcon drops two or three times a day. Although the drops are effective in temporarily taking the redness away, the vision problems persist.

Fuck.

What the hell is wrong with me?? I swear i'm playing a game of whack-a-mole with my body again. You'd think shit would just heal itself after awhile, especially since I'm no longer under duress. I suppose its just something that comes with age.

What sucks most is the fact that I've been trying to grow my hair out a little and these frames only look good with short hair. And since I can't bear to wear my contacts longer than couple hours at a time I've been forced to wear these glasses. Consequently, my confidence and my pimp game has dropped some...

I've got an appointment with my Optometrist tomorrow... Let's hope it ain't anything serious.