Monday, February 09, 2004


A Not So Valiant Attempt

Damn that weekend seemed way too short. Although it wasn't retrogressive it wasn't exactly progressive either. I'm behind on alot of shit: work, finances, school. What can I say... at least I tried. Friday night and Saturday morning-afternoon was spent on school work. The amount of work I actually got done was surprising as I finished it all except for 2 essay questions. Later that evening wifey and I drove out to Pleasanton for a get together over at my ex-coworkers (yes, the one who got laid off). I gotta say it was very admirable of him to throw a party after what's happened. The ping pong and foosball kept everyone happy albeit sober. Overall it was pretty fun but I felt like I had to hold myself back. I wouldn't want my coworkers to think I had a drinking problem or anything... Afterwards, K and I shot pool at TGE. Suprisingly she's getting better. She even beat me a couple times by running 3-4 balls to get out. I really need to practice more. O jeah.. the supreme nachos were disappointing there. Sunday, I was a complete bum: Chilled on the couch while eating a 15" Philly cheesesteak and poky, and drinking cherry cokes. While putting on about 15 pounds I watched arena football, nba, oceans eleven, and brown sugar, and the pro bowl (further evidence that vegas can fix games). I guess I forgot to hit the gym and study. Later that evening, after realizing I was sick of all the discs in the changer, I proceeded to make some cd's: My Third Eye Blind Greatest Hits CD, and Another Level (Hip Hop). I also burned some other crap for the car: New Order - Get Ready, Garbage - Version 2.0, Maxell - Urban Hang Suite, and Dido - Life for Rent. O yeah, Dido, in case you're reading this... our sex would not be desolate. Now here I am on a Monday.. trying to work. Ouch.