Tuesday, January 27, 2004



Random Blurb

I write alot faster when my thoughts don't require organization. I just spew out random crap in my head in no significant order. Do I have ADD?

rough day. is she gaming me? prolly so but not on that level i would like. fuck wiseguy and syndicate picks. they all suck. fuck last second betting descisions. fuck QA's. fuck my disorganized messy cubicle with a view. man i need SA to cover. steak waiting for me at home. she has not time for me. not drinking enough water. found discount lift tix at albertsons. theres a reason why some doods have no friends. take that into consideration. need a drink. need to read a chapter. increased pressure. boss staying at work later than me. i just want to go home. eat. have a cig. in peace. with heater on. what the hell is she doing? why do i care. sexy big fake tits. i likes. no more beer at home. whole foods again. wifey at the movies watching lost in translation. cut front desk chick. stuck up tho. how do i sarge that? u know she's freaky in bed. need new boarding pants. maybe tomorrow i buy. sale at copelands. hopefully still there. man this is stupid. this is how retards write. too much sex and sports in my brain. need to quit. going home now. go SA!