Saturday, May 01, 2004


The Eustachian Tube

Apparently, is a tube that connects the middle ear to the back of the nose. It's purpose is to allow air to pass from the nose to the middle ear. Now why do I know that? It appears that it's the source of many of my vertigo/ear problems. It may be clogged.. who knows... but I need to get it fixed.


Procrastination and Indecisiveness

Well here i sit... middle of the day. I've got my workout gear on while sitting at the computer listening to mp3s and smoking cigs. I can't decide what I'm going to do. Undecided whether I should work out. Is it going to strengthen my immune system or will it weaken it? Wifey's at work. An old (really old skool) gf is in town with her bf. Should I meet up with them later? I don't want to spend any money... but I do want to drink, conversate, and catch up. I look pretty beat up. I've got a red right eye. I'm out of shape. I need a haircut. What should I do?? I should really be working on a lesson instead. Damn... i swear indecisiveness is my downfall...

Ok... I'm going to workout (lightly) and get ready for a low key evening doing whatever... Let's hope I stick to the plan. :-D