Thursday, May 13, 2004


Whut You Know About Purple Drank??

Not much time to blog since I've got another doctor appointment early tomorrow morning (8:30am).

Just wanted to mention I've been bumpin that new Paul Wall album, The Chick Magnet. Yeah, I just found out about that it was released back in May yesterday. I wish some H-Town fools would let me know when shit like this drops. My first impression is he's fell off slightly. The wordplay is still sharp but he just doesn't sound as relaxed. Paul and Cham recently had some type of falling out and it's noticeable in many of the tracks. Don't get me wrong though, it's still top notch and deserves 4 mics but it would be 5 if Cham was singing on the hooks. We'll see what happens when Cham's album drops.

Oh jeah.. we also saw 21 Grams today. Iñárritu has outdone himself with this one... Two words: brilliant and tragic. Maybe more on this later. Gotta crash.