Monday, May 10, 2004


Power of the Ring

I was chatting with a single homie today about the power of the men's wedding ring.

You've heard about it. Maybe you've witnessed it. I'm talking about the theory that a married man donning a wedding ring attracts a more pussy than a man without one. Let me be the first to tell you that the theory holds true... but with one corollary: the type of woman that is drawn to the ring. From my experience, women who have come on to me after seeing the object of desire tend to be morally challenged. Either they're entralled with the taboo or they are extremely horny and realize that sleeping with a married man is more discreet and has fewer possible ramifications.

Anyways, my boy says he's gonna go to the pawn shop and cop one to improve his game... lol. Classic.