Monday, May 17, 2004


Today in the Links

Con man robs marks of 1.8 mil and attempts to pay them back... by winning the WSOP. I gotta give it up to him though because I would've done the same thing. That's how you pay marks back: with other marks' money. Read more about it here.

On the CompSec front... source code for Cisco's IOS now in the clutches of the best blackhat hackers in the world: Russian Hackers. Here.

First of all, how the hell does this cheesy-ass gimp Mario Lopez pull Ali Landry? Secondly, how the hell does he cheat on former the Miss America, during his bachelor party before wedding her, no less?? You figure that his "celebrity" status could've at least bought him some secrecy. Ali babydoll, if you're reading this... hit me up.

Addicted to chocolate? You think you know good chocolate? Sees, Ghirardelli, Godiva, Herseys (bleh) aint shit. Scharffenberger tops them all.

Quentin Tarantino wants to direct the next Bond. As long as his rendition of Bond stays true to the key elements (the suave pimp-style, the perfect 10 women, and the impossible missions), I think QT stands a chance to actually improve Bond films. In a way I think he could add more substance to the films which have relied too much on special effects lately. Link.

Oh yeah, I've never had a favorite hockey team before since we didn't have one in Houston (and I hate any team from Dallas). With that said... Go Sharks.

Can't forget the perkiness of John Kerry's daughter, Alexandra.

I wish I would've heard about gmailswap before I started giving away my spare gmail accounts to friends who still haven't used them.