Sunday, May 09, 2004


Hard at Work

Hehehe... I said "hard at work". I'll update this post later _after_ if finish this last fucking lesson...

Okay. Mission (or should I say lesson) completed. Hallelujah!!

Anyways, looks like I had to reneg on my promise to abstain from alcohol until I've taken exams. Dropping the lesson into the mail drop box on Brannan St. has gotten me a little too ecstatic. I gave in... Promises are made to be broken I suppose. So now here I sit blowing off steam with glass of Evan Williams and water as I blog and bump some 3EB. In order to justify the lapse in discipline I formulated a study plan of attack before I fixed a drink. It's definitely closer to strenuous than lenient. I will ace these exams.


Downloading Frenzy

I've been downloading and hoarding a ton of music lately. Not sure why, but I feel this overwhelming need to discover fresh artists as well as new sub-genres. Most notably, I've discovered the Brazilian R&B artist Tim Maia. I have no idea what the name of the album is nor any track titles since the dude I got them from didn't label them. Regardless, the tracks ooze of pimp juice. File under: Joints designed for bedroom sports.


SBS Loss

SBS Play: SA/LAL UND 178.5
Result: L
YTD: 9-2