Tuesday, May 04, 2004


Semi-productive Allnighter

I planned on finishing up the last History lesson tonight but got distracted by some friends online. Instead of writing about Civil War strategies I got caught up writing about Fantasy Football '04 Supplementary draft strategies, Vida Guerra's ass, and some l33t new blogs (see previous post). After all that I did manage to write a clever essay about why the Confederates didn't actually lose the war, the Union just won the conflict. Go figure. I could stay up and knock out this last essay while my synapses are still firing but I'm not. It'll be ok.. it'll be submitted tomorrow night.

On the subject of firing synapses, I've noticed that it takes my brain quite some time to warm up. I've noticed it's usually 1-2 hours before I feel sharp. There has to be a way I can cut this mental stretching phase in half. Keep this in mind...

I'm gonna try to catch some Z's. I've got a ton of shit to accomplish during the daily noon conference call.